Our purpose-built veterinary clinic lets us offer a wide range of medical and surgical services for small animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and other pets. We also offer some services for horses, cows, sheep and goats.
We have convenient off-road parking and a large, airy, air-conditioned waiting room with walk-on digital scales for the comfort of you and your pets.
We provide a 24-hour emergency service – call us on 02 6554 5811.
Veterinary services offered at Cape Hawke Veterinary Hospital include:
- Dog, cat and exotic medicine
- Small animal medicine
- Certificate IV qualified Veterinary Nurses
- General surgery
- Advanced surgical procedures, including TPLO for cruciate disease
- Heartworm and parasite control
- Flea and tick control
- Separate dog and cat hospitalisation
- Full laboratory services – both in-house and using Symbion Vetnostics
- X-Ray machine – radiography
- Homoeopathy – David Hare has the MFVetHom qualification
- Puppy Preschool
- In clinic pet grooming and clipping in a purpose-built room
Payments and discounts
We accept payment by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Senior discounts are available.
We also carry out reduced rate work for the Animal Welfare League and FAWNA NSW.